Print, Copy & Scan
Cardinal Print is coming fall 2021!
When students return to campus this fall, Cardinal Print will be the new, modern solution for printing, scanning, and copying. By September, 120 Cardinal Print devices will be available in a variety of student areas including libraries and residence halls.
Learn more at cardinalprint.stanford.edu.
With Cardinal Print, you'll enjoy:
- The convenience of modern technology:
- Retrieve your output from any Cardinal Print device by installing one universal print driver.
- Review and manage your print queue on the web or at the printer
- Scan and send documents to yourself and others directly from the printer.
- Enhanced security:
- Retrieve your materials upon arrival at the device by using your student ID card or entering your SUNet ID and password.
- More options:
- Print in color or black and white.
- Greater savings:
- Copy prices have been greatly reduced! Only $0.05 for color, and $0.008 for black and white.