Get Started: After You Arrive
Computers must be registered and connected to the Stanford network or Stanford VPN to use the multiple printers available on campus. To get started, visit the Connect to Network page. Once you are connected, install the required Printer Drivers and the Print Queue.
Get Tech Support from Peer Technology Specialists and other Student Technical Support staff. Support options are available online or in person at The Hub.
Typical help requests include:
- Resolving device registration issues
- Troubleshooting network connections (both end-user devices and wifi/wired issues)
- General computer consultation
- Graduate student specialized software needs
- Reporting issues and making recommendations to campus partners (University IT, Printing Team, etc.)
We do not provide hardware repair or replacement nor do we provide data recovery services.